817-797-0465 - 866-677-2326
Only a central vacuum can claim to remove 100% of the dirt, dust, and dirty air from your home! Everything you suck up into a central vacuum is taken out of your home and into the canister (typically into the garage). No more dirt or dust being kicked up in the home. No more dust and allergens going back into your air conditioning system or vents. Not only are your floors cleaner, so is the air you breathe!
Many people overlook the fact that a central vacuum is a very practical item. It is likely that you clean or will have your home cleaned every week. That means the system will be used around 50 times a year. How many amenities in your home will be used so often?
1) Versatility: Many people think a central vacuum is just for carpets. The truth is they are perfect for every type of flooring. Carpet, rugs, hardwood, tile or stained concrete.
2) Convenience: The central vacuum is equiped with the tools needed to clean all areas without having multiple items like a portable vacuum, dusters and brooms. With a multitude of available attachments cleaning the baseboards, crown moldings, blinds, as well as the garage and cars are a breeze.
3) More Suction: More suction means better cleaning. The suction from a central vacuum is 3-5 times greater than a typical portable vacuum. Meaning only a central vacuum has the power to get the dirt from the corners or under the furniture that many portable can't get.
4) Choices: Some customers want short hoses, others want retractable hoses, Vac Pans are great for quick cleanups without getting a hose out, a WallyFlex is ideal for cleaning up the lanudry room as well as getting the lint from the dryer screen, the mini power head is a small carpet heat that is conveniet or carpeted staits or fabric .
5) Noise, or shall I say the lack of it: The central vacuum main unit is usually located in the garage so you don't hear the noise inside the home. The units we sell are so quiet you won't be startled by them even if you are in the garage when they are in use.
6) Allergy Relief: Yes it is true. A study conducted by the University of California at Davis in 2000 found that with the regular use of a central vacuum airborne allergens were reduced 44% to 61%. That is quite a substantial improvement of air quality in your home.
7) Longivity: A central vacuum system will be the last vacuum you will ever have to buy. Central vacuums units will usually operate for 10 years without any servicing. (Based on surveys with out customers over 15 years of being in business.) Units can have 10 years of warranty or more while most hose kits have 3 years warranty. Units can be rebuilt and hose kits are repairable.
8) Value: How many portable vacuums have you gone through in the last 10 years? When you consider that a central vacuum is the last vacuum you will buy it is a good investment. It will add value to your home like other ammenities.
9) Cleaner: All portable vacuums recirculate the air back into the the room, often without proper filtration. A central vacuum will remove 100%of the dirt, dust and pet dander from your home.
10) Odors: Pet hair smells. When you remove all the pet hair, which customers say can't be done with any portable vacuum, you have a cleaner smelling home.
One of the last things people consider when buying/building a home is how they will keep the home clean. A central vacuum is the BEST solution for keeping your home clean. Portable vacuums suck up dirt, dust, and air. That air has to come back out of the vacuum and to do that most use filters. Filters quickly become clogged and filled with dust and grime. This results in lost suction. The air that does come back out of the vacuum is now full of the same dust and dirt you just vacuumed up and it is coming out in the same room you just cleaned. Even cyclonic vacuums that don't use filters still send some dirt and dust back into the room. It is now airborne and goes into your air conditioning system and gets into your vents.
Copyright © North Texas Central Vacuums | All rights reserved.
Serving the entire D/FW Metroplex, Dallas, Denton, Tarrant, Parker, Rockwall, Kaufman and Johnson Counties. Including the cities of Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Midcities, Grapevine, Southlake, Keller, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Denton, Trophy Club, Argyle, Corinth, Frisco, Garland, Irving, Mesquite, Weatherford, Rockwall, Glen Rose, Mansfield, Burleson, Hurst, Bedford, and Highland Park.
Sales Service Installation